Front-end Developer - Remote
We are growing! SharpRank is an independent, data driven two-sided platform that leverages algorithms and statistical modeling to bring transparency to sports betting personalities at media outlets. As we enter the product development phase of our platform, we are adding talent to our development team to catapult us to the next level. SharpRank is the trusted household name for 3rd party rankings and enables the public access to content, data, cross sport functionality, games, and competition. Come join the Ranks!
Check out our latest feature on Jim Cramer’s the Street platform: https://twitter.com/BullMktFantasy/status/1352705018273673227?s=20
SharpRank is looking for a Front-End Software Engineer to join our growing Engineering team and build out the next generation of our platform. The ideal candidate is a hands-on platform builder with significant experience in developing scalable data platforms. We are looking for someone with experience in front-end design, data visualization, business intelligence, and analytics. They must have strong, firsthand technical skills in a variety of object oriented and front-end technologies and the proven ability to fashion robust scalable solutions that can manage large data sets. They must be at ease working in an agile environment with little supervision. This person should embody a passion for continuous improvement, delivering a quality, robust product, and, most of all, sports!
The qualified candidate will apply lessons learned in his/her previous experience designing and developing software applications and pull it all together to take on a foundational role in a startup company with a bright future. He/She will work directly with the leadership team to gather requirements, generate mockups, and develop an application from conception to delivery. The key to success for the qualified candidate is an open channel of communication between the candidate and the leadership team. Have a question or an idea for improvement? We’re all ears.
- Design and develop the front-end UI in brand new software applications ranging from static web apps to mobile applications
- Work directly with the leadership team to gather
- Create mockups and documentation
- Provide ongoing maintenance, support, and enhancements to existing products
- Work alongside other engineers to elevate technology and consistently apply best practices
- 3+ years experience with a front-end framework like Vue, React, Angular; React or Vue preferred
- 1+ years experience with Nuxt.js or Next.js preferred
- 3+ years experience with HTML/CSS/SASS
- 3+ years experience with the full software development lifecycle
- 1+ year in an agile development environment
- Any experience with the following technologies is considered a plus: React Native, Microsoft Azure, .NET 6, CI/CD pipelines
- Displays excellent communication skills
- Experience consuming 3rd party RESTful APIs
- Working knowledge of a source control system – git, Mercurial, TFS, etc.
Please inquire with resume and portfolio links to: firstname.lastname@example.org